RADIANCE+ MELA-FADE VITA-BOTANICAL SERUM SYSTEM X2
Environ’s innovative Serum System contains a concentrated blend of vitamins and botanicals to assist in targeting and in improving the appearance of discolouration, leaving the skin looking more evenly toned and healthier.
What are the benefits?
- Biobenefity is an extract from he leaves of the artichoke plant. Cynaropicrin, the active ingredient in artichoke extract, inhibits NF-kB (Nuclear Factorkappa B). Melanocyte growth factor is predicted by NF-kB activation. Biobenefity could inhibit the melanocyte proliferation through the reduction of NF-kB transcription guarding the skin against photoageing and pigmentation.
- Princess Care (Geranium robertianum extract) acts against photoaging. It helps the protect the basement membrane and prevents the generation of stagnant melanin by inhibiting tryptase activity, assisting to improve the appearance of age spots.
- AHA‘s such as lactic acid have been reported to be effective in treating pigmentary lesions such as melasma, solar lentigines, and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol) is essential to normal epithelial function. Tropical dexpanthenol acts like a moisturizer, improving stratum corneum hydration, reducing transpidermal water loss and maintaining skin softness and elasticity. Dexpanthenol has been shown to have an anti-inflammatory effect on experimental ultraviolet-induced erythema.
- Alpiniawhite is an extract of the seed of Alpina Katsumadai Hayata. In the mechanism fo melanogenesis, researchers have recently discovered a new signaling pathway of tyrosinase synthesis, and in the process, found a unique approach in suppressing melanin production. In this pathway, phospholipid-degrading enzyme (PLD1) plays a prominent role by hydrolizing phosphatidylcholine (PC) the main component of the cell membrane, into phosphatidic acid (PA) and choline In in vitro tests conducted with melanoma cells, the expression of tyrosinase decreases and intercellular melanin content declines by enhancing PLD1 activity. This method inhibits tyrosinase, thus, suppressing melanogenisis.
- Claiju is an extract of the fruit of Prunus domestica (plum). Claiju works to inhibit the phagocytotic appetite of keratinocytes to eat up synthesized melanin which are contained in melanosomes. Technically, this means the inhibition of uptake of melanosomes into the keratinocytes.
- Neem Leaf Liquid B is an extract of Neem tree leaves. Prostaglandin synthesized by COX-2 is known to stimulate melanocytes. Neem Leaf Liquid B was confirmed to inhibit COX-2 and assist in the prevention of pigmentation, leaving the skin looking clearer and more radiant.
- Sakura Extract B is obtained from the leaf of the Prunus yedoensis (Japanese flowering cherry). It inhibits histamine release, which is known to stimulate melanocytes to produce melanin.
- Honeybush Extract is a known antioxidant and may help guard skin against external stressors that stimulate melanogenesis.
How to use:
Mela-Fade Serum A & B may be introduced at any stage of an Environ Skin Care regimen
1. Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your Environ preferred products.
2. First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
3. Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and night.
4. Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
5. Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localized) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
What’s in it?
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Geranium Robertianum, (Herb Robert) Extract, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA.
- Geranium Robertianum, (Herb Robert) Extract (Biobenefity)
- Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Leaf Extract (Princess Care)
- Lactic Acid
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum), Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Lead/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia, Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Prunus Yedeonisis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract, Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Sodium Citrate, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Niacinamide, Geranium Robertianum, (Herb Robert) Extract, Xanthum Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglyecerin, Sodium Sulfate.
- Alpinia Katsumadai (Ginger Lilies) Seed Extract
- Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica (Plum)
- Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract
- Prunus Yedeonisis (Yoshino Cherry) Leaf Extract
- Cyclopia Intermedia (Honeybush) Lead/Stem Extract, Cyclopia Maculata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cyclopia, Subternata (Honeybush) Leaf/Stem Extract